We want our products to exceed your expectations. To help ensure this please read the following Terms and Conditions. Our products are specifically made for you to your sizes. Accordingly, we are not required, by law, to accept their return. However, we do not want to 'catch you with the small print'. We want you to take time and get the measurements correct so you are delighted with the results.
Depending on what you order you will require a level of practical common sense to assemble and fit (if you have chosen to install it by yourself) your item.
Please take great care when measuring up for your units. Familiarise yourself with the diagrams and the terms we use. Overall sizes are the full outside dimensions. Please take thicknesses into account when working out internal clearances. Once orders go into production, mistakes can only be rectified by remaking parts and throwing the incorrect pieces away. If you have any doubts please call our technical sales team who will be happy to help
All Kensington Green Ltd prices are subject to UK VAT at the current rate.
We are happy to supply to overseas customers. Use the 'Pay by bank wire' option at the payment stage. This will allow you to place the order without making payment.
We will contact you by email as soon as possible with a delivery cost for your order. Depending on weight and destination, extra charges may apply over and above the amounts shown by our online system. In most cases, we prefer you to arrange your own collection from our factory, or we can deliver to any UK address for you to collect or forward from there. Alternatively, it is possible for us to arrange a courier to your (non-UK) address on your behalf, but please note that in this case, we cannot offer any returns or damage claims. These issues must be covered by the purchaser.
If you wish to feature material or images found on this website please contact us so we can supply the most suitable material. These are made available free-of-charge for journalists, bloggers, retailers and agents for the period of your promotion. Please note by the acceptance and use of the image you hereby agree to accept Kensington Green's conditions of use set out below.
1. Digital images may not be passed on to third parties other than a designer, printer or website developer working on your behalf.
2. Images shall not be altered or manipulated, added to, or have any part deleted other than appropriate or moderate cropping.
3. The image must not be used to promote, pass off or misrepresent a competitor's product or service.
4. You must provide us with proof or a complimentary copy of any publication, digital or in print, in which the image appears.
5. Copyright of the image remains with Kensington Green Ltd and should be credited as such in type no smaller than 8 points: © Kensington Green Ltd or inclusion of the Kensington Green Ltd logo.
6. Images must not be held or stored and must be deleted or returned after the stated period of use.
7. If an image is used contrary to the above, the right to use it will be immediately withdrawn.
Kensington Green Ltd tries to ensure that our website is always available, but we do not guarantee the availability of the website and may from time to time suspend it for reasons of maintenance or otherwise.
Kensington Green Ltd makes every effort to ensure that this website and all information held on it is accurate and virus-free. You should always virus-check everything your computer is exposed to.
Kensington Green Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system whilst using this site or anything received from it nor for any error, omission or unavailability of the website.
Any external links are provided for background information only. These may not represent our views and we are not responsible for their content.
Terms, conditions and prices are subject to change without notice.